Buying and owning your new home all too often becomes a stressful process - we aim to deliver your dream as smoothly as possible so you can enjoy your new life in the sun, whether that's a holiday bolt hole, an investment or to fulfill your retirement dreams of a life in warmer climes away from those dark wet days !
We are proud to be a partner with trusted legal professionals, please find below more about them and what they do to make your purchase a simple process - please complete the contact form at the bottom of the page to find out more information
A professional company with an office based in Alicante formed by professionals with years of experience. Our extensive knowledge and constant updating allows us to offer all kinds of legal advice relating to civil, tax and commercial matters.
We speak your language - with multilingual services in English, Norwegian, Spanish, French, Russian, Swedish, Dutch - you can trust us give our accuracy, transparency, and excellence at both a technical and human level - in your own language
Our philosophy is based on quality, experience, commitment and confidence. We guarantee satisfaction , legal representation and the resolution of legal issues.
In the legal area, we deal with any legal issue or procedures in a personalized way, specializing in sales, hereditary matters, donations, mortgages, lease contracts, non-payments, separations, divorces, regulatory agreements, custodies, financial claims against banks, Non-residents taxes, company formation, etc.
We provide legal advisory services in the area of purchasing and sales, supporting you through the process and ensuring security and efficiency.
Our lawyers adapt according to the needs of clients, buyers or sellers, offering the best option to meet individual requirements.
Through a power of attorney, it is possible to conduct business on your behalf. In doing so, acting in your name, we can sign deeds, open Spanish bank accounts, pay or set up direct debits for tax payments and property supplies like electricity and water etc., and process a mortgage application choosing from a wide range of different banks. Therefore, our lawyers are responsible for the whole process from application to the contract signing:
- Application for a Foreigners Identification Number (N.I.E), which is required to perform many procedures in Spain.
- Initial review of the legal situation of the property, including civil, registry, cadastral and urban, checking to ensure that there are no issues such as outstanding payments, construction problems etc. that could impede carrying out the purchase of the property.
- In relation to contracts, drafting of sales contracts in relation to second-hand properties and ensuring all legal requirements are met, and in the case of new builds, ensuring that there are no abusive clauses in the contract.
- Preparation of the corresponding documentation for signing of the public deed before a notary and accompanying the client or going on their behalf through power of attorney.
- Registration of the deed of ownership in the corresponding register.
- Fiscal and tax advice related to the purchase.
- Organising home insurance or other protection such as life assurance or health insurance.
- Review, draft and negotiate contracts with real estate agencies or third parties interested in acquiring property.
- Request and preparation of the necessary documents for signing, such as Certificate of Energy Efficiency and documents related to supplies and taxes.
- Accompanying the client or appearing on their behalf through power of attorney at the signing of the public deed before the notary.
- Fiscal and tax advice related to the operation.
- Donation of property
- Company contracts and set up
If you would like more information, please complete the form below: